MARKETING COORDINATOR / SPECIALIST
Post Date: November 24, 2021
Close Date: Open until filled
Location: Vancouver, BC
Equilibrium Consulting Inc. is an award-winning mid-sized consulting structural engineering firm working on a diverse range of ambitious projects both locally and internationally. Eric Karsh founded the practice in Vancouver in 1998 with a focus on progressive and innovative building projects, particularly those utilizing timber construction.
Equilibrium was until recently owned by Katerra, a US based construction start-up, with Eric regaining full control of the company in August. With our head office in Vancouver, we have ambitious plans for the future and have recently started expansion into the United States and France. We strive to have an open and collaborative culture that fosters creativity and provides opportunities for our employees.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator / Specialist to support our team and play a major role in achieving the anticipated growth of the company. As a dynamic and relatively small office, we are looking for a candidate who is willing to take on a variety of tasks, learn new things, and grow with the company. Reporting to the management team, this is a broad role in an entrepreneurial environment that will be best suited for a motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, strong graphic design skills and a high degree of organization.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO
– Manage the development of proposals, fee letters, project descriptions, CVs, team biographies, etc. with the support of the management team.
– Manage company website and social media accounts; adding new staff, projects, and news stories
– Manage internal database of employee CVs, project cut sheets, digital assets
– Manage award submission process, including coordination, writing, submission, and tracking deadlines.
– Prepare promotional material and assets
– Monitor bid sites for RFx opportunities, research long leads etc.
– Maintain up-to-date information in CRM and Project Database
– Ensure consistency in overall brand and messaging
– Conduct market research and identify opportunities for Business Development and growth.
– Support and/or lead strategic initiatives relating to Marketing and Business Development
– Organize marketing events
– Support the management and wider team as neccesary with management tasks, administration, office management and support as necessary.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Minimum of 2+ years (5+ preferred) of professional experience, preferably in the AEC industry
– Highly flexible and adaptable, with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
– Ability to effectively prioritize workflow
– Strong organization and time management skills
– Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills, with fluency in English.
– Proficiency in MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
– Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, especially inDesign, preferred
– Experience in proposal writing and creation of visual assets preferred
– Experience in a variety of social media platforms
– Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
– Experience with WordPress or similar preferred.
– Valid work status in Canada
Equilibrium is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to grow with our team in a collaborative and fun, open-office environment.
All applicants should submit a CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the job title in the subject line. No phone calls, please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.